February 9, 2011

I am real dork and I dont like hostility... PEACE!

Last night I dreamed I met with Dochi. In the dream I also met with San-san. Recently I really liked their figure. They have a uniqueness in terms of music. Indeed at that time I was dreaming, I realized it was just a dream, because how could I possibly meet with them. From these two figures I personally prefer Dochi. Hahaha remember! I'm just dreaming.

I know his band often received ridicule from the audience who envy them. Or insults from people who had no idea the problem is, they make the ugly face photos of pee wee gaskins on facebook. They make words of hate for my favorite band. Including my close friend, he also didn't like it.

People who cons the band says that this band has gay personnel, or anything I guess it does not make sense. So what does it matter to us? We're just music lovers, the audience, no right to judge them by how insulting and even take action mayhem.


Whatever it is, not only about the band. I was very annoyed when I saw the video on Cikeusik Ahmadiyah destruction. They are very cruel, barbaric, does not speak of humanity. They do stupid things on the basis of religious labels. What is our religion teaches such a thing? No way. The point I really do not like them. I tried to contribute to what I saw on youtube, I give crazy comment for the video. Anjink for a people who claimed that he was well above the name of religion, but it's just a big bullshit. This has been watched by a lot of people.

#Protest for a better world

Now different themes, but about a dream last night too. I dream to meet with Puspa, Yez she was the son of my teacher. I dreamed that she met with me privately. We meet in the toilet, hahaha but it was like real. She was doing something (?) She is beautiful but a bit fussy. If I were to be (mmmm)  I can't say it for now.

I still hesitate before I did the installation of dental stirrup. There is a girl in my mind that I want to meet and chat in private (only two). Hopefully god, money and time defend me.

No comments: