July 26, 2012

Too Trusting

I found again an opposite thing. When the conversation took place.

Previously I often idolize someone who I believe is a good figure in everything, including the attitude of the cool, smart brains, good and friendly. And no doubt I often think they are the solution of my curiosity.
I'm too obsessed, he says so. That's not me, he is too much to judge me to be like that. Finally, I'm sorry you've idolized and converse yesterday afternoon. Apparently you do not make me happy, instead you give me a softly laugh but hurt. 

The same thing happened to me, about the too trusting, too. As I easily believe the invitation of a female friend of mine to enter into a marketing company. He kept telling me that I would be able to live, but a few months later I could feel the discomfort. Fuck what he say to make me go back to her. I feel this is enough. It was not me and not my passion. When I worked as a secretary notary's office, I also feel a sense of discomfort. Therefore I decided to resign. Too under pressure..


I don't like it.



Too trusting is wrong, I think at this time. I was too obsessed with the company, it's wrong. In any case except in God, I mean the religion that I believe. It's just a fact of life, it will not drop me. In the holy month of Ramadan, I pray that everything will be fine, as always.