November 13, 2010

Newbie

Remember when I was a primary school, I always watch Mtv. Because often I have discovered bands abroad, such as; Simple Plan, Avril Lavigne, Good Charlotte, Eminem, Linkin Park, Black Eyed Peas, Rooster, tATu, Sum 41, Phantom Planet, Red Hot Chili Pepper, Missy Elliot, Tata Young, Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, Paris Hilton, Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Lopez, Blue, and others. Aged about 10 years (grade 4 elementary school) I started to like western music. I started to like pronounce English words or sentences. Because the lyrics speak english, I'm looking for the source to the lyrics. In the past I don't know the internet, so it is still hard to find a piece of the lyrics alone, haha...

I have to buy the original cassette to know the lyrics from the bands.. I really liked it. We are always together, we are three people who are always together, me with Usep and Septian. We call ourselves trio garasu.. hahaaa. It's fun. in addition, we also like the cartoon slamdunk. Yeaahh! Hanamichi sakuragi and his friends, hohoh really good memories. Then we make a basketball team. Septian are people who have more money than both of us. At break time we used to go to another school to play basketball. We are quite compact, but not anymore. We have separated. 
 

Simple Plan - album Still Not Getting Any


Avril Lavigne - album Let's Go


Eminem - album Without Me


LinkinPark - album Meteora


Good Charlotte - album Chronicles of Life and Death

No comments: