November 2, 2010

Self-improvement

Today is very sunny. The sky was bright blue and the most decorated some of the bright cloud too. This morning I did intend to write, a daily and I have found inspiration, at 9:25 am

I purposely didn't reopen my high school books. I found some of the work I wrote, including an autobiography that I make for the contest. As I read it I was surprised - why my writing was so bad. But then I won. I guess that's no solely my mistake. Maybe it's about the miracle, or some call it luck.

At that time, I
didn't pay attention to punctuation. Dots and commas always misplaced.I admit, if that moment is when I'm "experimenting". Trying, trying and trying new things, which I haven't previously know. That's why I can get better like now. Like anything else, the process failure which makes me stronger.

When creating a blog and fb, I've had "closed". My first blog and fb is not there,... Now I'm more careful with what I post and more focus on privacy settings.

No comments: