February 1, 2012

Gila-Gila-Gila

I just thought of something. I've been hoping for progress on a team that I struggled, but until now it has not been felt meaning. I'm trying to get all that I hope to establish a better future for myself. They were as impressed negligent in carrying out this, I even see it as not serious, I was busy thinking about them, but they didn't. Actually, what should I do to get them aware of the importance of a diligent study of guitar technique. To be honest I was upset to see them laughing. They laughed not for a joke but laugh at himself. I struggle every day to the habit, which I think it is as small ladders decisive success. Outside there are many things that are very distracting to try. I was always plenty of reasons to give up, leave all the rest of the way that I can be really difficult. they thought I was a stupid kid who can not get something that others have. I have a desire that is not the same as they think. I do not like what they like. I really do not like being forced to be someone else. Why you can only sue to be good but you do not know what I feel. Why am I always so children who are oppressed. I also have a right and you have no right to judge me fuckin bad. You do not know and will never understand what I want. At night like now I can only speak for herself - in my little heart. I think it difficult to melt with their situation, all will never be the same. Just me in this story and there will be no others. I have a plan! to create a new band. Yup, I wish they could accept me this foolish idea, a complaint which I always imagined. What is in my imagination? nothing special, but I want to put it in a new band that is more focused on the idealist that I have... in my band now I can not satisfy all my desires........


Semua serba salah. Berharap bagus malah salah dan ternyata yang terjadi malah sebaliknya. Jadi apa sih yang kudu gue lakuin? Kayanya gue gak butuh pertanyaan ini. Gak ngaruh dan gak akan ada yang peduli dengan masalah gue. Shit.

No comments: