May 1, 2012

It's My Blog's 3rd Anniversary


I can't believe it! It's my blog's 3rd Anniversary. I thought I would be bored after a few months but to this day I still love blogging. Three years ago – May 1th 2009, I began a personal journey by starting a blog. I have always kept a journal of some kind, was not always as faithful as I needed to be over the years – but I love the fact that I can trace my life journey through the written events and experiences I’ve been through. 

And even though there have been many lapses in the timeline of writing – my love of the written word has never wavered. To those of you who have the heart of a writer – maybe it’s your time to start a blog and begin your own journey to help, encourage and inspire others just like you. Take your own personal story and start with that – you never know where it will lead you. 

Happy 3rd Anniversary To My Blog!

2 comments:

Annelis Brilian said...

Hey, happy birthday this blog! keep writing, yaa! :D

jahaep said...

Hah? Ada kak Annelis. Makasaih ya atas kunjungannya hehe. Aku ngefans banget loh!